ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Allentown police are investigating the death of a 3-month-old girl.
The girl was pronounced dead Saturday morning at her residence in the 2000 block of South Fountain Street, according to the Lehigh County Coroner's Office.
An autopsy will be conducted Monday to determine the cause of death.
Police said the death is under investigation and no charges have been filed.
Police said they are awaiting the results of the autopsy.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Updated Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley