ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A man was shot in the leg following a brawl outside an Allentown bar early Saturday morning, police said.
The shooting happened around 2 a.m. in the 800 block of North Morris Street. Police said a fight broke out between two men as they exited Mr. Dick's bar. One of the men pulled out a revolver and shot the other man in the leg.
The shooting victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The shooting victim originally claimed he had sustained the gunshot wound in Reading the previous day, but later admitted it happened during the altercation outside the bar, according to police.
Police said the shooting victim did not provide a description of the gunman.
Police said they are searching for leads to identify the shooting suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call Allentown police.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business