ALLENTOWN, Pa. - After a delay, the 15th Street bridge in Allentown is now closed to traffic.
The bridge was supposed to close Monday, but there was a problem with some of the temporary traffic signals that are being used to detour traffic in the area.
Officials said those problems are fixed and repair work to the bridge has begun.
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society