A Lehigh County attorney with a checkered business past isn't allowed to practice law anymore.
The Disciplinary Board of the state Supreme Court has disbarred Attorney Glenn McGogney.
He used to own the former Coyotes strip club in Milford Township, Bucks County.
The disciplinary board disbarred McGogney for professional misconduct.
In one case, the board says McGogney took a $25,000 bank loan from a client to finance Coyotes.
But he structured it in a way that virtually guaranteed the client wouldn't get his money back.
In another case the board says McGogney did little or no work on a woman's personal injury case which was later dismissed.
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking