ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The man who received a citation for wearing his pants too low in court is now off the hook.
Adam Dennis was in hot water with Lehigh County Judge Wayne Maura for wearing saggy pants back in May.
He was cited for contempt of court, but Dennis appealed the citation and another judge threw it out yesterday.
Judge William E. Ford said low-hanging pants are not favorable attire in court but it didn't rise to the level of contempt.
- Updated Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Updated President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges