WASHINGTON TWP., Pa. - A 40-year-old Bangor woman died in a single-vehicle crash in Washington Township, Northampton County.
The crash happened around 1:25 pm. when Tonia Aman lost control of her vehicle and crashed into a utility pole in the 400 block of Rutt Road.
According to police, speeding on bald tires was factor in the crash.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society