BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show rolls into town next month, but 69 News got a preview of what's planned.
Auto show officials say this year's event is going to be bigger and better than ever.
Models from 32 different manufacturers will be featured at the four-day event.
Founded in 1998, the Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Dealers Association is made up of 64 new car franchised dealers with over 6,000 employees.
This year's gala has a casino theme and benefits Good Shepard Rehabilitation Hospital and Northampton Community College.
It will feature the largest show floor ever, 140,000 square feet in four venues.
"You will see more product, more manufacturers...not to mention cars that are going to be on the show floor," said Tom Kwiatek, executive director of the Lehigh Valley Automobile Dealers Association.
Another new thing this year is beer will be available for adults attending the show at a beer garden on the second floor.
The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show kicks off March 22nd.
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority