BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Bethlehem officials have released a schedule for snow removal operations in the city.
Day shifts will be between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Night shifts run from 7 p.m to 7 a.m.
The schedule is as follows:
NOTE : Friday 3-17-17 Dayshift will be scheduled to remove snow from the Southside of Market
St from Main St. to New St. until it is completed (projected to be completed at 1 p.m.)
- Friday 3-17-17 Nightshift will be scheduled to remove snow from Eastside Of Main St. from Church St to Broad St.( weather permitting) and Southside of Broad St. from Main St. to Center St.
- Saturday 3-18-17 Dayshift will be scheduled to remove snow from the Southside of E.4th St. from Hayes St to Williams St.
- Saturday 3-18-17 Nightshift will be scheduled to remove snow from the Westside of Main St. from Broad St. to Church St. and the Northside Broad St. from Center St. to Main St.
- Sunday 3-19-17 Dayshift will be scheduled to remove snow from the Northside of E.4th St. from Williams St. to Hayes St.
- Sunday 3-19-17 (if they go into a snow operation on Friday night) Nightshift will be scheduled to remove snow from Eastside of Main St. from Church St. to Broad St. and Southside of Broad St. from Main St. to Center St. If this is completed on Friday we will line up Northside Broad St. from Main St. to 2nd Ave. and Westside of Guetter St. from North St. to Broad St.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Updated Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash