BETHLEHEM, Pa. - After thirteen and a half years with the City of Bethlehem, Business Administrator David Brong is retiring.
Mayor Bob Donchez said Brong served the city with integrity and professionalism in his role as administrator and director of water and sewer resources.
Brong is set to retire Dec. 31 of this year.
"Dave's leadership, vision, financial and management skills have been instrumental in the city's credit rating improvement," Donchez said. "There is no question that Dave's leadership has put the city in a much stronger financial position than it was in 2013."
- Lehigh Valley Steelhawks to hold open tryouts
- Pedestrian hit by car in Hatfield Township
- Fire prevention exhibit comes to Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum
- History's Headlines: A house by the side of the road
- Family concept take-out/delivery spot comes to Bern Township
- Coatesville students, staff protest racist pumpkin carvings
- Military family gets a surprise reunion
- Off the Gridiron - Reading High School Cheerleaders
- Lehigh Coroner searching for man's next of kin
- Victim in fatal Allentown pedestrian accident identified