BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Bethlehem police officer Kelly Walbert has been placed on administrative leave, but Police Chief Mark Diluzio isn't saying why.
Diluzio, who became chief in January, said no information is being released because it is a disciplinary matter.
He won't even say when Walbert's administrative leave started or when it will end.
Walbert was working as a school resource officer at Liberty High School in the city.
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium