BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The Christmas City transformed itself into Shamrock City on Sunday.
Folks lined the sidewalks to check out Bethlehem's fourth annual Celtic Classic Parade of Shamrocks.
Several area marching bands strutted their stuff down Broad and Main streets.
Lehigh Valley IronPigs mascot Ferrous and other furry friends were also part of the fun.
Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade is on Sunday, March 23rd.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival