BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Wednesday was a historic day for the Bethlehem Fire Department.
Jacqueline Lilley-McCammon was formally promoted to assistant chief at a promotion ceremony.
She became the department's first female firefighter 26 years ago and now she's the first female assistant chief.
Also during the ceremony, Christopher Danyluk was promoted to captain and Larry Koplin was bumped up to lieutenant.
- Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Students celebrate return of hometown hero
- Suspect who lost hand in home invasion sent to prison
- Vietnam veteran tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Updated Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- PPL deploying smarter technology