Local firefighters came together to honor their fallen brothers and sisters Wednesday morning.
The Bethlehem Fire Department held its annual memorial service at Memorial Station on West Broad Street.
The service honors past and present firefighters who have died in the past year.
Firefighters who have gone above and beyond their normal duties were also honored.
The event also recognizes citizens who assisted the fire department in some way.
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Updated Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Updated Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Fishing event makes dreams come true