BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The Bethlehem Police Department is hoping the public can help them find new leads in a hit and run case that injured a man a couple of months ago.
On July 14, 2014 at approximately 10:30 a.m. police said a full sized green Dodge Ram pickup truck pulled out of the parking lot of the Shell station in the 1900 block of Stefko Blvd in Bethlehem.
They said the truck traveled across Stefko Blvd and into the path of a motorcycle traveling north on Stefko Blvd.
Police explained the operator of the motorcycle attempted to prevent the crash, but still ended up striking the passenger side rear of the Dodge pick up truck.
According to police reports, the truck pulled into the lot of the Classic Car Wash on Stefko Blvd and stopped, then the driver looked back and sped away east on Stanhope Street.
The operator of the motorcycle was injured in the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police department at (610) 865-7187.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored