BETHLEHEM, Pa. - An armed robbery occurred at 2:56 a.m. Sunday in the 7-Eleven store at 1426 W. Broad St. in Bethlehem.
Police said the man displayed a silver revolver, robbed the store, then fled west to 14th Avenue and north toward W. Raspberry Street.
Police did not disclose what was taken.
They described the robber as a black male, 6 feet two inches tall. He was wearing a gray hoodie with a black scarf covering his face, black gym pants and black sneakers.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities