BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The city of Bethlehem is paying tribute to Dr. King with the annual Martin Luther King Civil Rights Movement March on Monday.
It started just before noon at 316 Brodhead Avenue and ended at Martin Luther King Park on Carlton Avenue.
The park is the site of memorials for both Dr. King and his wife, Coretta Scott King.
Immediately after the ceremony in Martin Luther King Park, a reception was held at the St. Bernard's Beneficial Society at 333 Brodhead Avenue.
An Easton man has been charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Palmer Township Thursday night.Read More »
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Police allege man drives stolen motorcycle on Allentown sidewalk
- Wrestler's dad allowed to attend matches at rival school in area adjacent from gym
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M