ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The death of a 33-year-old Sellersville man has been ruled an accident, after police say he was struck by a box truck while riding his bicycle.
The man, identified as Scott W. Wolfe, was pronounced dead at 12:43 p.m. Tuesday at St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem.
After an autopsy performed by the Lehigh County coroner's office, the cause of death was attributed to multiple blunt force trauma.
The coroner ruled the death an accident.
Police said the accident occurred on Sunday at approximately 3:45 a.m. on Route 313 at Old Bethlehem Rd, in East Rock Township in Bucks County.
Wolfe was riding a bicycle when he was struck by the box truck, police said.
The Lehigh County coroner's office and the PA State Police are conducting the investigation.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society