HANOVER TWP. Pa. - The Hanover Township Board of Supervisors granted preliminary and final conditional land approval to SWB & R for the construction of a new facility during Tuesday night's meeting.
The advertising agency will occupy the new building and rent out the first floor of their current occupations to a tenant, according to a presentation to officials.
In other business, supervisors approved various extension requests for developments throughout the township including the Traditions of America at Bridle Path, Bethlehem Orthodontics and Northgate I.
The five-member legislative body also approved the appointment of Ryan Kish as deputy emergency management coordinator.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business