ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The owners of The Brew Works are looking to expand in Allentown.
Owner Jeff Fegley said he sent a letter to the Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority to let them know he's interested in purchasing an eight-acre tract of land at the Queen City Airport.
There, however, is some competition for the spot. The city of Allentown, which currently leases the land, has offered $1 million to buy it.
Authority officials have not said if they will take the deal.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic