The coldest air of the season has arrived with Tuesday's highs holding around 20 degrees along with a cold, gusty wind making it feel like it's in the single digits.
There can be a few flurries moving through the region, as well.
Wednesday will be another very cold day with highs once again near 20 degrees with brisk conditions. Wind chills on Wednesday will be in the single digits and lower teens.
Thursday looks dry with a mix of clouds and sunshine. Temperatures will top out in the lower and middle 20s.
The cold snap will stay with us right into the weekend, so keep the heavy winter coat, gloves and hats nearby.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival