HANOVER TWP., Pa. - The cuts are coming to Lehigh Valley International Airport.
At a meeting Tuesday, the Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority approved a budget for 2013.
The nearly $20 million spending plan will cut 12 positions, but four of those employees have been shifted to other jobs in the airport, so only eight employees will be laid off.
The budget will also cut the airport's economy parking and shuttle service.
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Updated Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump