ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Budweiser Clydesdales took a stroll through downtown Allentown on Monday.
The horses trotted around town delivering Budwieser beer to some of their clients along the route.
A little bit of a rain delay didn't stop folks from lining the streets to see the 2,000 pound horses in action.
"We've had a great turn out this week, and everybody really enjoys seeing the Clydesdales," said Dave Thomas, supervisor, East Coast Clydesdale Team. "It's something you don't get to see everyday. Eight big horses beer delivering down a street in your hometown. It's a pretty unique experience."
If you missed the parade Monday, the horses will be at Coca-Cola Park between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesday.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society