ALLENTOWN - A world-renowned chef has made his way to the Lehigh Valley...but his cuisine isn't exactly what you'd expect on a normal menu.
The Bug Chef, David George Gordon, brought his culinary skills to the Da Vinci Science Center Saturday afternoon in Allentown.
Chef Gordon taught a room of eager listeners how to prepare some creepy, yet delicious dishes. Demos included how to properly cook tarantulas, scorpions, snails, slugs, and many other crawly creatures. His visit was all apart of the Center's on-going "Gross-ology" exhibit.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome