ALLENTOWN - A world-renowned chef has made his way to the Lehigh Valley...but his cuisine isn't exactly what you'd expect on a normal menu.
The Bug Chef, David George Gordon, brought his culinary skills to the Da Vinci Science Center Saturday afternoon in Allentown.
Chef Gordon taught a room of eager listeners how to prepare some creepy, yet delicious dishes. Demos included how to properly cook tarantulas, scorpions, snails, slugs, and many other crawly creatures. His visit was all apart of the Center's on-going "Gross-ology" exhibit.
- Updated Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens