ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Get ready for some bull at the PPL Center!
The Built Tough Series, a world-class professional bull riding competition, is coming to the soon-to-open PPL Center on Friday, Oct. 10 at 8 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 11 at 7 p.m.
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, May 23 at 10 a.m., exclusively through PPLCenter.com or by phone at 1-800-298-4200.
The dates at the new PPL Center mark just the second east coast Built Ford Tough Series this year, offering the sport's Northeastern fans one last opportunity to see the event before the season-ending Built Ford Tough World Finals in Las Vegas October 22-26.
For two days, the Top 35 bull riders, including 2013 World Champion J.B. Mauney, 2008 World Champion and current No. 1 ranked bull rider Guilherme Marchi, and world champions Mike Lee (2004), Renato Nunes (2010) and Kody Lostroh (2010), will take on the power and brawn of 2,000 pound opponents. Champion bulls -- including Asteroid, Stone Sober, Smackdown and Shepherd Hills Tested -- will be waiting in the chutes to produce "some of the most unbelievable, jaw-dropping 8-second rides the brand-new PPL Center will ever see," states a release from the PPL Center.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored