ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Caitlyn Leigh Clark was sentenced to up to 16 years in state prison in Lehigh County Court on Friday.
The 27-year-old Nazareth, Northampton County, woman struck and killed two people who were waiting at a bus stop while she was driving near Lehigh Valley International Airport in 2012.
Judge Maria Dantos sentenced Clark to a minimum sentence of two years and 10 months and a maximum sentence of 16 years, to be served in state prison at Muncy.
In late April, Clark pleaded guilty to two counts of homicide by vehicle and related charges.
The September 2012 crash happened on Race Street in Hanover Township.
Clark lost control of her SUV and hit a utility pole before crashing into four men waiting at the bus stop.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome