ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Some pint-sized artists-in-the-making are honing their skills in Allentown.
More than a dozen kids are taking part in the City Arts Cultural Camp, which is geared toward kids from 7- to 11-years-old.
The camp focuses on art history, dance, theater and music, and the classes are held at various arts venues in downtown Allentown.
The kids on Monday played instruments at Symphony Hall.
The week-long camp culminates with a showcase and reception on Friday.
The Colonial West leading Southern Lehigh baseball team completed a rally Friday night at Limeport Stadium, downing Palisades 7-6 on a walk-off suicide squeeze by Timmy Walter in the bottom of the 7th.Read More »
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- IronPigs series opener at Toledo postponed
- Synchronoss stocks dip and dive after executive shakeup
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU