EASTON, Pa. - A blast from the past will be rolling through Easton this summer.
Mayor Sal Panto announced Wednesday the return of "cruising."
Back in the 1950s, 60s and 70s, cars used to cruise the downtown strip, and Panto said the city is teaming up with local car clubs to bring the tradition back.
A cruise will be held on the third Sunday of each month, starting on May 24.
- New entertainment complex planned for Allentown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- LVPC offers regional industrial development overview
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage
- Updated Berks businesses honored as 'People's Choice' leaders
- New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown