CATASAUQUA, Pa. - The Catasauqua Area Showcase Theatre is drawing a crowd for its production of "Beauty and the Beast."
The community theater is in its 25th year and support is stronger than ever.
Nearly 2 thousand people showed up for last weekend's shows.
CAST is a nonprofit organization and it handles all of the responsibilities of the production in house.
The group also raises money to help local families.
Director of Cast Bill Nothstein says cast members often return over the years and people of all ages are always welcome.
“This year the gal that's playing Belle had started as a young student and is now back as an adult again with the organization playing the main role,” Nothstein said.
There are still tickets available for shows at 7:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday night.
You can order them online at www.cattytheatre.org or by calling the box office at 610-841-3747.
- Adam Matos gets life in prison in quadruple murder case
- Volunteers give hope to Barclay Friends residents after fire
- Updated Gone in 64 seconds, Crayola style
- Emergency declared after half an inch of snow
- Updated Giver of the Week: Kung Kim
- Updated Lehigh Valley Haitian immigrants worry after Trump decision
- Salvation Army distributes hundreds of Thanksgiving meals
- Bethlehem cops serve in a different manner
- Updated Prosecutor aims for multiple life sentences for Daniel Clary
- Man being booked for exposing himself allegedly exposes himself