CATASAUQUA, Pa. - A boil water advisory has been lifted for some people living in a Lehigh County community but other residents still don't have any water at all!
The advisory was issued for the Borough of Catasauqua due to a water main break at 14th and Walnut Streets.
Tuesday afternoon, the advisory was lifted for everyone except residents whose water service was knocked out by the break.
Borough officials say their water will be restored Tuesday night then those residents will have to boil their water through Friday.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business