ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A young girl had to be rushed to the hospital after she was hit by a van in Allentown.
It happened in the 200 block of North Hall Street around 2 p.m. Friday.
A 7-year-old girl was run over by a van, police said. She was taken to the hospital with leg injuries.
It wasn't immediately clear if the driver of the van will be charged.
- Updated Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- New Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Updated Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Updated Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Police in Schuylkill County investigate 'suspicious' death
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking