NORTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - Here's one way to keep cool this summer!
Monday afternoon the president of Lehigh Carbon Community College was joined by the school's athletic director and other staffers to take part in the Cold Water Challenge.
The phenomenon started last month when a coach at Arizona State University had cold water dumped on her head and challenged other coaches to do the same in the name of charity.
Since then, hundreds of universities and colleges have participated, raising thousands of dollars for cancer research.
The challenge uses #Chillin4Charity on Twitter.
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg