PALMER TWP., Pa. - Residents of one Palmer Township community want to know who's going to fix a retaining wall that is breaking apart.
Residents of the Villages at Mill Race say the wall started cracking a month ago.
Some pieces have broken off, and the ground around the wall is eroding, but so far residents say no one is taking ownership of the retaining wall including Palmer Township.
"They've checked with the township engineer which is Pidcock. Pidcock also disavows any knowledge of the walls creation, we checked site plans and development plans and the wall is not there. But as you can see the wall is a physical reality," said Linda Beaumont, a member of the board of directors at the Villages at Mill Race.
Several attempts were made to contact the Palmer Township planning director and the builder of the development. Neither has returned our calls.
A Lehigh County man is charged with attempted homicide after a shooting Saturday.Read More »
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Pharmacy owner shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading