BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - A local lawmaker is in Northampton County celebrating the opening of the new Coordinated Health facility.
Congressman Charlie Dent toured the new facility on Emrick Boulevard in Bethlehem Township Thursday morning.
Dent also met with Coordinated Health's CEO and founder Dr. Emil Diiorio to discuss the integration of all types of health care at an affordable cost.
He says people throughout the Lehigh Valley are looking for quality and cost, as well as convenience.
"This is not a very bureaucratic way of delivering health care. and you can see that, because you're seeing front line, direct care staff providing services directly to patients, and that's really what health care is about," said Congressman Dent.
Dr. Diirorio says this new clinic marries primary care divisions with specialty care divisions including physical therapy.
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking