EASTON, Pa. - Officials in Northampton County have wrapped up an investigation into the death of an Allentown man.
Steven Lockard, 38, was found dead in a pond at Grist Mill Park in Hellertown in March.
The Northampton County coroner has ruled the death an accidental drowning, and no foul play is suspected.
The case is now closed, police said.
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Updated Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Updated Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump