ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Lehigh County Coroner's Office is seeking the next of kin for an Allentown woman who died.
Janice Alford, 53, was pronounced dead at the hospital Wednesday afternoon. Her cause of death is pending toxicology test results.
Anyone with family information on Alford is asked to call the Lehigh County Coroner's Office at 610-782-3426.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business