CENTER VALLEY, Pa. - The Lehigh County coroner is seeking the next of kin for a Center Valley man.
Stephen Caustic, 73, was pronounced dead around noon Tuesday.
The coroner's office said he died of natural causes.
Anyone with information on Caustic's family should contact the coroner's office at 610-782-3426.
Schmoyer was found with Project Lifesaver. The no-cost program to clients is a search and rescue system that uses a transponder secured to the individual and a radio signal to track down those prone to wandering off.Read More »
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- Bethlehem Townshp asks PennEast to reconsider pipeline
- Allentown EMS adds automated CPR devices
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down snowy I-78 West in Berks
- Man slashed during fight in Giant parking lot in Allentown
- Allentown defeats Reading in 13th annual Battle of the Badges hockey game
- Updated Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Man charged with aggravated assault in Red Hill incident
- Coroner IDs man killed in crash on West Shore Bypass
- Updated Project Lifesaver assists police in finding the lost
- Updated New state congressional map makes major changes
- Parents: Are you too supportive?
- Updated Fatal crash closes Route 115
- Updated Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- Updated Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections