EASTON, Pa. - The Crayola Experience in Easton is getting ready to unveil a new exhibit: a catwalk.
The Crayola Experience is teaming up with the people behind New Jersey Fashion Week to put on a back-to-school fashion show for and by kids.
A casting call was held Friday and will continue Saturday.
"So what happens we have kids from ages 6 to 17 to design collections and walk in our runway model competition," said Donnella Tilery, the found of New Jersey Fashion Week.
The theme this year is, fittingly, "Wrapped in Color."
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Updated April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program