BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Crews from multiple fire companies responded to a house fire in Bethlehem Township, Northampton County.
It broke out around 11:30 Saturday morning in the 1900 block of 10th Street.
Fire crews were seen cutting holes in the roof to ventilate the home.
We're told no one was hurt.
There's no word on how much damage was caused to the home or what caused the fire.
Tom Muller just finished his second term as Lehigh County executive.Read More »
- Judge says Pawlowski trial to start Monday
- Lower Milford man killed in one-vehicle crash
- Bethlehem Township preparing to oppose PennEast Pipeline
- Emmaus unhappy with trash hauler
- Evacuated Bethlehem residents hope they will be able to return home
- Local business owner guesses the right price
- Updated Judge says Pawlowski trial to start Monday
- Updated Nephew charged in aunt, uncle's stabbing deaths
- Updated Some light snow today, steadier snow tonight into early Wednesday
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Updated Despite snow, line forms early for sold-out show in Reading
- Former county exec. nominated for Allentown managing director
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Berks still among Pa. counties with most reported flu cases
- Updated Lower Milford man killed in one-vehicle crash
- Life Lessons: Protein diet done right