BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Crews from multiple fire companies responded to a house fire in Bethlehem Township, Northampton County.
It broke out around 11:30 Saturday morning in the 1900 block of 10th Street.
Fire crews were seen cutting holes in the roof to ventilate the home.
We're told no one was hurt.
There's no word on how much damage was caused to the home or what caused the fire.
Terrell Barclay pleaded guilty Wednesday to three counts of vehicular homicide.Read More »
- Prosecutors oppose request for separate trial in Allentown corruption case
- Resistance is futile: Man wanted for resisting arrest, resists arrest
- Bethlehem City Council introduces 2018 budget, Airbnb regulations
- Phillipsburg council tables bond ordinance, looks at options
- Lehigh County Commissioners receive five-year financial forecasting model
- Salisbury Township includes tax hike in proposed 2018 budget
- Updated Driver in fiery wreck that killed 3 gets up to 30 years in prison
- Updated Lonnie Walker returns to play in front of hometown fans
- Updated Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Updated Police arrest Pottstown hotel robbery suspect
- West Reading's Christmas tree in place for 89th lighting
- Father-daughter duo makes Thanksgiving meals for families in need
- Life Lessons: Extending life
- Updated Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Remains of 2 residents found after West Chester senior center fire
- Tractor trailer crashes on I-78 in northern Berks