ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Officials say careless cooking is to blame for a fire which occurred late Sunday afternoon in Allentown.
The fire was reported around 5 p.m. at a home in the 100 block of South 17th Street.
Crews quickly brought it under control.
Captain John Christopher of the Allentown Fire Department told 69 News the fire began in the kitchen, and no one was hurt.
The American Red Cross said they were assisting a family of two adults and two children with food and lodging.
Allentown, PA 18102