LOWER SAUCON TWP., Pa. - A Northampton County firehouse that was destroyed last year is rising from the ashes.
Crews are working to rebuild the Leithsville Firehouse in Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County.
Last May, police say a dump truck crashed into a car on Route 412.
Then, both vehicles slid into the station, sparking a massive fire.
The driver of the car, 56-year-old John Muzyka, was killed.
Township officials say they're not sure when the new fire station will be completed.
Basilio Bonilla Jr. is getting his campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner underway.Read More »
- Mini-THON held at Allentown charter school
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies