UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - Lehigh County fire crews worked on cooling gas tanks after a fire in Upper Macungie township.
The fire was reported around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at Praxair MidAtlantic, a gas distributor in the 5200 block of Tilghman Street.
Officials say the fire was in the rear of the building and gas tanks were on fire.
Tilghman Street has reopened.
No injuries have been reported.
- Updated In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69