BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A man is making a pit stop in Bethlehem after biking all the way from California.
Al DeCesaris recently completed a cross-country bike trip for the foundation "Crossing America For a Cure."
The goal was to raise awareness and funds for Sturge-Weber Syndrome, a debilitating neurological disorder.
Friday afternoon, he met with Bethlehem resident Alison Furchner and her daughter Karli. The Furchners raise awareness locally for Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
A Lehigh Valley man charged in connection with a string of cell phone store robberies was in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday.Read More »
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations