ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Lehigh County district attorney said he knows who shot and killed an aspiring rapper.
Michael Randolph, 23, was shot at the North End Republican Club on North Eighth Street in Allentown early Sunday morning, police said.
District Attorney Jim Martin announced Wednesday that a security guard working at the club is the one who shot Randolph, whose death has been ruled a homicide.
So far, the security guard has not been charged, Martin said.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business