LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - One of the greatest quarterbacks in pro football history is now making big plays in the pizza restaurant business..
Dan Marino came to the Lehigh Valley Tuesday to celebrate the grand opening of Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza at Hamilton Crossings in Lower Macungie Township.
Marino is a partner in the restaurant chain that was founded in south Florida in 2002.
It's since expanded to dozens of locations throughout Florida and in the Northeast.
"We're excited about it. We're excited to be in this community and just keep going and having fun," Marino said.
Marino says the Lehigh Valley location is the 59th restaurant Anthony's has opened.
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.