ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Bethlehem man is heading to trial to face charges in a deadly beating.
A preliminary hearing was held Tuesday for David Howard. All of the charges against him, including homicide and aggravated assault, were held for court.
Police say Howard punched Roman Bentley, 53, in the head during a fight at Freddie's Bar on East Hamilton Street in Allentown last February.
Bentley later died from his injuries at the hospital.
Officials say Howard was on the run for several months. He was arrested in December of 2013.
The Colonial West leading Southern Lehigh baseball team completed a rally Friday night at Limeport Stadium, downing Palisades 7-6 on a walk-off suicide squeeze by Timmy Walter in the bottom of the 7th.Read More »
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- IronPigs series opener at Toledo postponed
- Synchronoss stocks dip and dive after executive shakeup
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU