LOWER SAUCON TWP., Pa. - A second autopsy will be performed on the baby who was found inside a toilet tank at Starters Pub last month.
Northampton County DA John Morganelli says the defense has submitted a request for the procedure.
The findings could play a key role in the trial of Amanda Hein.
Investigators say Hein gave birth to the baby in the restaurant's bathroom August 18.
They say the baby was healthy when Hein put him in a plastic bag and then left the bag in a toilet tank.
- Updated Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown