BETHLEHEM, Pa. - You don't have to be 'Drunk on a Plane' to enjoy an upcoming concert at the Sands Bethlehem Events Center.
The venue announced Friday that platinum selling singer/songwriter Dierks Bentley will perform in Bethlehem as part of a second leg of the entertainer's 2014 Riser Tour.
The 20-city tour extension starts October 2 and runs through the end of the year.
Bentley's Bethlehem concert will be at 8 p.m. on Friday, November 14.
Special guests Randy Houser and Eric Paslay will join Bentley on the tour.
Bentley's summer smash hit, "Drunk On A Plane," continues to gain momentum as it closes in on the No. 1 position, selling an average of more than 65,000 singles a week.
The song is off his critically acclaimed and No. 1 selling new album, RISER, which has already claimed a chart topping hit with the deeply personal "I Hold On."
"It's going to be tough to top this summer, but every night I get more excited and don't want this run to end. I'm just living in the moment as much as I can and taking it all in…it really has been the best summer of my life," said Bentley. "I'm looking forward to having Randy and Eric out on the road for the next leg."
Tickets for the November concert are $69.50 reserved and $59.50 general admission, and go on sale Friday, August 22 at 10 a.m.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading