ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Bishop John Barres met with some young adults of the Diocese of Allentown Monday night at an event called "Theology on Tap."
It was held at Roosevelt's 21st on Tilghman Street.
The event allows young adults in their 20s and 30s to learn more about their faith in a fun and relaxed setting.
Bishop Barres talked to the group about faith and film, a topic he has addressed in a video series on the diocese website.
The "on tap" series will be held at Roosevelt's each Monday in March, except St. Patrick's day.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic