HANOVER TWP., Pa. - A diver died in an accident in Northampton County, the coroner said.
Pax Williams, 54, of the Philadelphia area, was pulled out of the water at around 1 p.m. Saturday at the Dutch Springs aqua and scuba park in Hanover Township.
He was pronounced dead at St. Luke's Hospital a couple of hours later.
This is the first drowning reported at Dutch Springs this year. Last summer, two accidental drownings were reported at Dutch Springs.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten