LOWER MACUNGIE, Pa. - Recently, the Lehigh Valley Health Network held a dodgeball tournament to benefit burn survivors and it raised more than $10,000.
Click the video player above for a look at some of the action.
By the way, the hospital is always looking for donations and volunteers.
For donations, please call the Office of Philanthropy at 484-884-6385 and mention that the donation is for the burn survivor fund.
Or, to find out more about burn survivor resources or to volunteer, contact Liz Hess at 610-402-2913.
- Wilson shuts down Salem Christian in Bash opener
- Concerns in Emmaus about possible Rodale sale
- Catty man allegedly exposes himself to teen, asks is she 'open minded'
- Lehigh Valley's wild Carpenter Cup ride ends on final day
- Andrew Pullin promoted to Lehigh Valley
- Police: Robbery suspect says 'sorry' before sticking up 7-Eleven
- DA orders grand jury investigation of fatal police shooting
- Fire destroys building, several vehicles in Berks
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- Suspect surrenders in stabbing of 2 teens in Reading
- New Phillipsburg man arrested on heroin charges
- DYN-A-MITE Auctions a family affair
- Allentown to discuss banning "conversion therapy"
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Students attend special summer camp at Kutztown U.
- Company cuts ribbon on organic chicken hatchery